SCHE/MEE rubberized “BLACK MATERIAL” X-back swimsuit |SM108|
The Fetish SubBrand of SALON’D’ARTS (PHARFAITE) releases a new shiny swimsuit with colored contrast stitching for summer 2023.
From the current product range of SCHE/MEE. Estimated to be produced till end of 2024.
SCHE/MEE |SM108| - product informations
- twocolored design with contrast seams
- Side and back patches made of second material with matt sheen.
- Black Material rubberized surface
- X-back cut with open back without zipper.
- high leg cut
- low raise bottom with V-cut (backside)
- covered cheeks
- Original import from Japan.
- Available in black (with different surfaces) .
1) AURORA-CARBON with red seams
2) SCREEN-MESH with light-turquoise (mint) seams
3) ENAMEL-STRIPES with pink seams.
- Available in Japanese sizes : (S*), M, L, XL, XXL
* only on demand and when still in stock at the manufacturer
- Competition swimwear design in black PU-coated material with different textures.
This product has a 2-way stretch that fits snugly against the skin.
With the simple design of this product range, the focus is on your beautiful silhouette and the shiny texture of the suit.
- This suit has two different BLACK Material surfaces:
– AURORA) : the surface is very shiny and has a beautiful oil-gloss look: shimmers in the 7 colours of the rainbow depending on how you look at it.
– CARBON) : the surface has an embossed carbon pattern. Matte shine.
– ENAMEL) : smooth surface with a beautiful, pronounced and even sheen.
– MESH) : the surface has an embossed net-pattern (like fine net stockings). Matte shine.
– SCREEN) : the surface has a fine texture, like a liquid crystal screen. Beautiful, pronounced shine.
– STRIPE) : matt surface with an embossed stripe pattern (lengthwise).
- Composition : Polyurethane, Polyester
The manufacturer recommends:
- hand wash inside out,
- no dryer,
- do not iron and
- let it dry in the shadow
- New items should be handwashed separately to prevent color bleaching.
Im Folgenden sehen Sie die Materialien beider Varianten im Detail :
This swimsuit is an import from Japan and can therefore only be offered in Japanese sizes. Please note that Japanese sizes are much smaller than European or American sizes. Therefore, carefully take measure before buying and compare your data with those of the size chart.
SCHE/MEE & PHARFAITE use approximately the same size chart as Asics, Arena and Mizuno. The only striking difference: SCHE/MEE and Pharfaite use : XL and XXL instead of the size designation O and XO.
Take measurement horizontally at the fullest part of your bust line.
Measure horizontally around the narrowest part of your waistline.
Hips / cheeks
Measure horizontally around the fullest part of your cheeks / buttocks.
Accessoires like stockings, socks or shoes that might be shown on product photos are not part of the ordered item.
SCHE/MEE swimwear & intimates at Cultulu.com