How does it work to order at Cultulu.com?
- Our prices include all import costs, customs duties and taxes (VAT) – for all customers within the EU there are no additional costs – except the shipping costs.
- Our webshop gives exactly information about the stock level of each listed item. When the article is listed as “in stock” means that we can ship from Germany directly to you.
- If an article is listed as “sold out”, but the manufacturer has already announced an approx. restock release date, we will set the corresponding item open for pre-orders. This information is displayed on the product pages (when the size and color is selected) with the info of the expected delivery date. Please consider that delays of the announced restock dates may occur.
- Sometimes suits are already sold out again soon after the restock-announcement, even before these arrive at my company. Therefore it is advisable to subscribe to our newsletter – where you will get all restock informations from first hand in time.
- If an article is sold out, and the manufacturer has not yet announced a restock date, these products can not be ordered / placed in the shopping cart.
- If an article is sold out, and the manufacturer has set the production of this series to discontinue, a preorder can no longer be made.
of products that are currently not in stock / sold out.
- Soon available and announced releases of REALISE and POOLSIDER products
- Realise sizes S and M (we don´t have in stock due to less demand)
- Customized products from Asics, Mizuno and Arena
We are trying to have as many items as possible in the common colors and sizes in stock – but this is not always possible. Therefore we have integrated the option of pre-order into our shop as additional service.
If your desired item is not in stock, you can probably order it anyway. However, this is only possible when the article is either still in stock at the manufacturer, it is a customize product (ASICs, Arena, Mizuno – is manufactured for you), or a restock-production has already been announced by the manufacturer.
If the article is not in stock in our warehouse, the delivery time is usually 20 working days * (~ 4 weeks). Pre-orders of suits from ASICS, Mizuno or Arena may take up to 6 weeks until the goods are ready for shipping from my company. These delivery times occur because ordered items (often) have to be produced in the corresponding colors and quantities by the manufacturer.
Please take into account that we have not at any time information about the current stock of the manufacturer, and the communication with the manufacturer can not happen in a timely (realtime) manner due to the time zone differences. Therefore, we can not guarantee the availability of your pre-order.
Thank you very much for your understanding.
If you have any questions, please don´t hesitate to message us via our contact form.
* working days: Monday till Friday