PHARFAITE ★ Front-Zipper ★ longsleeved swimsuit with collar |PF653|
Stylish long sleeve swimsuit bodysuit in SGS wetlook finish – new colors 2023 – Japan Import
from Pharfaite’s current product range – expected to be in post-production until the end of 2024.
Pharfaite PF653 SGS wetlook swimsuit - product informations:
- multicoloured design, with colour contrasting zippers.
- SGS (Super Glare Skin) Wetlook-Material.
- Long sleeve design in 2-piece bolero look. But this swimsuit is a onepiece.
- Indicated long-sleeved bolero with collar and extra zipper.
- long sleeves that end in fingerless gloves (with thumb hole)
- Bodysuit with front zip and deep round neckline.
- covered backside.
- covered cheeks/bottom.
- This suit is unlined in bust and crotch area
- Original import from Japan.
- New Pharfaite logo, overbust on the right.
- Available in the following main colors (body) : gunmetal, black, white
- Available in following sizes : (S)*, M, L, XL, XXL
(*) size S only on request and if still available
- LUXURY BLACK : limited edition, body and bolero in black, metallic zipper in chrome.
- LUXURY WHITE : limited edition, body and bolero in white, metallic zipper in gold.
- MINT-WHITE : body in white, bolero in mint, zipper and contrast stitching in blue.
- BLACK-GUNMETAL : body in gunmetal, bolero in black, zipper and contrast stitching in blue.
- BLACK-RED : body in black, bolero in wine red, zipper and contrast stitching in orange.
- BLACK-PURPLE : body in black, bolero in purple, zipper and contrast stitching in pink.
- WHITE-NAVY : body in white, bolero in navy, zipper and contrast stitching in light blue.
- The SGS (Super Glare Skin) material has a very nice shine and also a very considerable stretch level. It is a further development of the former GS (Glare Skin) materials, and as the name already tells us: the updated surface has now more gloss – also within the lighter colors.
“It is an unique fabric that is developed by us in collaboration with a textile manufacturer. It has been further improved over time and ultimately led to a material that has a beautiful shine while it also offers a great stretch and wearing comfort! “
- Composition : 82% polyester, 18% elastan (spandex);
If you wanna learn more about Pharfaite – please follow this link to your web blog entries at : Blog.Cultulu.comto our blog
Care & laundry
The manufacturer recommends : Handwash only (turn left), do not tumble dry and do not iron.
New items should be handwashed separately to prevent color bleaching.
This swimsuit is an import from Japan and can therefore only be offered in Japanese sizes. Please note that Japanese sizes are much smaller than European or American sizes. Therefore, carefully take measure before buying and compare your data with those of the size chart.
Pharfaite uses nearly the same size charts as Asics, Arena and Mizuno. Pharfaite uses instead of O and XO : XL and XXL.
Take measurement horizontally at the fullest part of your bust line.
Measure horizontally around the narrowest part of your waistline.
Hips / cheeks
Measure horizontally around the fullest part of your cheeks / buttocks.
Accessoires like stockings, socks or shoes that might be shown on product photos are not part of the ordered item.