MIZUNO competition swimsuit |N2MA0222|
with FINA approvement – update of the successor styles N2MA6221 and N2MA8221
We still have some items of the former style in stock, and we have added these to the stock of the new N2MA0222.
There are no visual differencies between all these styles, and the fabric has also only changed slightly from 8221 to 0222 within compostion.
Only visual change : the logo of the N2MA6221 is different : it has the Mizuno text writting below the Mizuno symbol.
Please contact us before you buy something from our in-stock-items if you want a brand new item of the N2MA0222 series – maybe it has to be ordered for you especially in Japan.
Every item that is not in our current stock will be ordered for you in Japan. The shipping times are in general between 2 and 8 weeks.
- 2 weeks : the preordered item is in stock in Japan, the import is running without delays.
- 6-8 weeks : the preordered item is not in stock in Japan and has to be produced especially for you. Production time is at approx. 4-5 weeks.
The import can be delayed because of unforeseeable reasons – we sadly don´t have influence into this issue.
- uni-color design with small contrast seams on shoulder straps and around the circular hole in the back.
- STREAM ACE DYNAMIC with lengthside engraved surface to improve water streaming.
- Mizunos STREAM ACCELERATION LADIES HIGH CUT (Racer-Back with open back, slightly raised leg cut).
- round neck
- covered cheeks
- This swimsuit is unlined in the chest area – but has a inner lining in the crotch. The suit is prepared for the attachment of swimsuit bras.
- MIZUNO logo (symbol only, without text), over bust right side.
- competition FINA certification mark above left cheek.
- Original-Import from JAPAN (Asics Japan)
- Available in following colors : (09) black, (14) navy, (27) blue, (62) red, (69) purple, (96) black with red contrast seams.
- Available in following sizes : S, M, L, XL (O), 2XL (XO)
- MIZUNO STREAM FIT A is a high quality racing competiton fabric. The knit is stamped lenghtside to improve streaming performance in water. The fabric has a light shine, is good stretchy and opaque in all colors.
- Composition : 84% polyester, 16% polyurethane;
Care & laundry
The manufacturer recommends : Handwash only (turn left), do not tumble dry and do not iron.
New items should be handwashed separately to prevent color bleaching.
This swimsuit is an import from Japan and can therefore only be offered in Japanese sizes. Please note that Japanese sizes are much smaller than European or American sizes. Therefore, carefully take measure before buying and compare your data with those of the size chart.
ASICS, Arena and Mizuno use approximately the same size charts, so we have led them together for simplicity. Mizuno uses instead of size designation O and XO: XL and 2XL.
Take measurement horizontally at the fullest part of your bust line.
Measure horizontally around the narrowest part of your waistline.
Hips / cheeks
Measure horizontally around the fullest part of your cheeks / buttocks.
Accessoires like stockings, socks or shoes that might be shown on product photos are not part of the ordered item.