From the current product range of SwimHXBY.
SWIMHXBY X-back thong swimsuit |280TS|
Sporty thong-back swimsuit with open (racer) back – available in matte and glossy finish.
- X-Back with open backside without zipper.
- deep roundneck.
- high leg-cut.
- slightly wider front crotch part.
- T-Back, thong, narrow cheeks cut.
- This swimsuit has a inner lining in the crotch area, the bust is unlined.
- SWIMHXBY logo, overbust left.
- Original-Import from JAPAN.
- Design and product end control: Japan, production: China
- Available in following colors: black, blue and navy.
- Available in following sizes : M, L, XL, 3XL, 5XL and 7XL (DE: 32-48, UK: 4-20, US: 2-18)
- Composition : 80% polyamid (nylon), 20% elastane.
- The SwimHXBY textile materials have a light embossing and are created for use in the water. Due to the nature of the material, the swimming costumes retain their body-hugging shape even in the water – but they should fit well and tightly (in dry condition) for this purpose.
If you want to learn more about SwimHXBY, you can read our blog posts on Blog.Cultulu.com.to our blog
Care & laundry
The manufacturer recommends: Hand wash inside out, do not tumble dry, do not iron and do not dry in the sun.
New items should be handwashed separately to prevent color bleaching.
This swimsuit is an import from Japan and can therefore only be offered in Japanese sizes. Please note that Japanese sizes are much smaller than European or American sizes. Therefore, carefully take measure before buying and compare your data with those of the size chart.
SwimHXBY uses almost the same sizechart like Asics, Arena and Mizuno. Some suits are available up to size 10XL (DE 54, UK 26, Int XXL). Most of the suits up to 7XL (DE 48, UK 20, Int XL).
Take measurement horizontally at the fullest part of your bust line.
Measure horizontally around the narrowest part of your waistline.
Hips / cheeks
Measure horizontally around the fullest part of your cheeks / buttocks.
The size chart was created by using the size details provided by the manufacturer. As the suits run quite small, you may want to order one size smaller – unless you prefer a real tight fit.
Accessoires like stockings, socks or shoes that might be shown on product photos are not part of the ordered item.