SCHE/MEE “FittySatin” crotch-less sukumizu swimsuit |PF622|
Japanese swim school uniform style leotard from SALON’D’ARTS‘ new fetish sub-brand (PHARFAITE).
This classic leotard beautifully hugs your body shape – enjoy this intuitive as well as sexy swimming costume design.
Shown on the product photos: Pharfaite´s brand model: Midori Utatane
From the current product range of SCHE/MEE. Estimated to be produced till end of 2024.
SCHE/MEE |PF620| - product informations
- New “FITTY SATIN” material with lite matte shine (especially within the stronger colors).
- Sukumizu cut (Japanese bathing school uniform) with opening in the upper crotch area (see pictures).
- lower round neck cut.
- low backside without zipper.
- low leg cut.
- covered cheeks
- This suit is inlined in bust and crotch area
- SCHE/MEE logo at the left side, above the leg cut-out.
- Original import from Japan.
- Available in: blue, navy, black, wine red, white
- Available in following sizes : M, XL
- Size chart of the manufacturer:
[M size] :Bust: 77-85cm | Hips: 87-93cm
[XL size] :Bust: 85-95cm | Hips: 92-100cm
A high neck swimming costume leotard with the best texture ever – that will get you hooked!
A new swimsuit costume made of FittySatin material, which is characterised by high elasticity and an elegant, satin-like sheen.
It is thin, soft and has a smooth surface that feels great against the skin.
Composition: polyamide (nylon), elastane (spandex).
The manufacturer recommends:
- hand wash inside out,
- no dryer and
- do not iron.
- New items should be handwashed separately to prevent color bleaching.
Im Folgenden sehen Sie die verfügbare Farbauswahl im Detail:
This swimsuit is an import from Japan and can therefore only be offered in Japanese sizes. Please note that Japanese sizes are much smaller than European or American sizes. Therefore, carefully take measure before buying and compare your data with those of the size chart.
SCHE/MEE & PHARFAITE use approximately the same size chart as Asics, Arena and Mizuno. The only striking difference: SCHE/MEE and Pharfaite use : XL and XXL instead of the size designation O and XO.
Take measurement horizontally at the fullest part of your bust line.
Measure horizontally around the narrowest part of your waistline.
Hips / cheeks
Measure horizontally around the fullest part of your cheeks / buttocks.
Accessoires like stockings, socks or shoes that might be shown on product photos are not part of the ordered item.
SCHE/MEE swimwear & intimates at Cultulu.com