SCHE/MEE rubberized X-back swimsuit |SM105|
The new fetish sub-brand from SALON’D’ARTS (PHARFAITE) launches with a fancy swimming costume – available in 7 different rubberized materials.
From the current product range of SCHE/MEE. Estimated to be produced till end of 2024.
PHARFAITE |PF534| - Product informations
- Black Material rubberized surface
- X-back cut with open back without zipper.
- high leg cut
- low raise bottom with V-cut (backside)
- covered cheeks
- This suit is unlined in bust and crotch area
- without brand logo.
- Original import from Japan.
- Available in color black (different surfaces).
- Available in following sizes : M, L, (XL)*, XXL
*currently only available for colors LACE and ZEBRA
- Competition swimwear design in black PU-coated material with different textures.
This product has a 2-way stretch that fits snugly against the skin.
With the simple design of this product range, the focus is on your beautiful silhouette and the shiny texture of the suit.
- The newBLACK Material is available in 5 textures:
– AURORA) : the surface is very shiny and has a beautiful oil-gloss look: shimmers in the 7 colours of the rainbow depending on how you look at it.
– CARBON) : the surface has an embossed carbon pattern. Matte shine.
– HEX) : the surface has an embossed hexagon pattern. Matte shine.
– LEATHER) : the surface imitates leather. Matte shine.
– SCREEN) : the surface has a beautiful, pronounced and even sheen.
– New: LACE) : the surface is embossed with a lace motif, matt sheen
– New: ZEBRA) : the surface is embossed with a zebra stripe pattern, matt sheen
- Composition : Polyurethane, Polyester
The manufacturer recommends:
- hand wash inside out,
- no dryer,
- do not iron and
- let it dry in the shadow
- New items should be handwashed separately to prevent color bleaching.
Im Folgenden sehen Sie die unterschiedlichen Materialien zum besseren Vergleich:
This swimsuit is an import from Japan and can therefore only be offered in Japanese sizes. Please note that Japanese sizes are much smaller than European or American sizes. Therefore, carefully take measure before buying and compare your data with those of the size chart.
SCHE/MEE & PHARFAITE use approximately the same size chart as Asics, Arena and Mizuno. The only striking difference: SCHE/MEE and Pharfaite use : XL and XXL instead of the size designation O and XO.
Take measurement horizontally at the fullest part of your bust line.
Measure horizontally around the narrowest part of your waistline.
Hips / cheeks
Measure horizontally around the fullest part of your cheeks / buttocks.
Accessoires like stockings, socks or shoes that might be shown on product photos are not part of the ordered item.
Shown models in above gallery:
- zlozlozloo (wears SM105 in Aurora), follow her on Twitter.com/Zlozlozloo
- chika minase (wears SM105 in Carbon), follow her on Twitter.com/chika_minase
SCHE/MEE swimwear & intimates at Cultulu.com
There are no reviews yet.