PHARFAITE “SoftWet” X-back swimsuit |PF640|
ARROW-Cut basic swimsuit made of super thin & stretchy “SOFT WET” material – Japan Import
From the current product range from PHARFAITE. Expected to be available until the end of 2024.
Pharfaite |PF640| product details:
- two-tone design, straps in contrasting color.
- Soft Wet material : very thin, soft, comfortable and stretchy.
- X-back cut with open back without zipper.
- high leg-cut.
- stylish cut of the panty´s back in V-shape (Arrow-Cut).
- covered cheeks/bottom.
- This suit is inlined in bust and crotch area
- PHARFAITE logo, mid overbust
- Original import from Japan.
- Available in the following main colors (front) : blue, yellow, pink, orange
- Available in the following sizes : M (corresponds to S to L), XL (corresponds to L to XXL)
- Size specifications:
[M size] : waist: 58-75 | chest: 77-90 | hips: 82-95
[XL size] : waist: 62-90 | chest: 79-105 | hips: 87-110
- Main color : yellow (lemon) / contrast color : orange
- Main color : baby blue (ice blue) / contrast color : pink
- Main color : orange / contrast color : yellow (lemon)
- Main color : pink / contrast color : baby blue (ice blue)
- SOFT WET : a very thin material that is not only very comfortable but also has a considerable stretch. Due to the great elasticity, this suit is only available in 2 sizes, but these cover the entire size spectrum of Pharfaite (S-XXL).
That´s what Pharfaite says about:
“The new PF640 series has been made of SOFT WET material, which is both pleasant to the skin, therefore very comfortable to wear, and has a very high elasticity. It has a light matte sheen, is super thin and slightly transparent in the lighter shades.”
- Composition : polyamide, polyurethane;
If you wanna learn more about Pharfaite – please follow this link to your web blog entries at : Blog.Cultulu.comto our blog
Care & laundry
The manufacturer recommends : Handwash only (turn left), do not tumble dry and do not iron.
New items should be handwashed separately to prevent color bleaching.
This swimsuit is an import from Japan and can therefore only be offered in Japanese sizes. Please note that Japanese sizes are much smaller than European or American sizes. Therefore, carefully take measure before buying and compare your data with those of the size chart.
Pharfaite uses nearly the same size charts as Asics, Arena and Mizuno. Pharfaite uses instead of O and XO : XL and XXL.
Take measurement horizontally at the fullest part of your bust line.
Measure horizontally around the narrowest part of your waistline.
Hips / cheeks
Measure horizontally around the fullest part of your cheeks / buttocks.
Measure vertically once around your upper body. While doing this, go with the measure tape from the highest point of the shoulder through the crotch and then back to the shoulder.
Accessoires like stockings, socks or shoes that might be shown on product photos are not part of the ordered item.