Shown on the product photo : Pharfaite brand ambassador Mai Shirata (link leads to Twitter)
PHARFAITE SGS swimsuit monokini |PF603|
Reissue of Pharfaite’s popular two-tone “Binder” monokini – the sporty top is connected to the panty via straps.
From the current product range from PHARFAITE. Expected to be in production till spring 2025.
Pharfaite |PF603| product details
- two-tone design
- SGS (Super Glare Skin) Wetlook surface, fabric update with more stretch and more intense shine.
- Monokini in an original Pharfaite-Design. Two straps connect the top to the panties for a wonderful design creation.
- belly short sports top, slightly higher cut, but without collar, no zipper.
- Panties with normal leg cut and covered buttocks.
- This swimsuit is unlined in the chest and crotch area.
- Original-Import from JAPAN.
- Pharfaite logo center overbust.
- 5 variants combined from the following colors: burgundy, black, navy (dark dark blue), mint (light turquoise), baby blue (light blue), pink, white.
- Available in following Japanese sizes : M, L
Sizechart of the manufacturer:
[M size]: Bust 79-85cm | Underbust 62-70cm | Hips 87-93cm
[L size] : Bust 82-90cm | Underbust 68-75cm | Hips 90-97cm
- navy (dark navy) – white
- black – red (wine red, burgundy)
- white – light blue (baby blue)
- black – pink
- white – mint
- The new SGS/Fit (Super Glare Skin / Fit) fabric has a very nice wetlook shine and better stretch characteristics. It is an update of the former SGS (Super Glare Skin) fabric, and as you guess from the new name : due to a better stretc level, it has a better fit and provides more comfort.
“It is an unique fabric that is developed by us in collaboration with a textile manufacturer. It has been further improved over time and ultimately led to a material that has a beautiful shine while it also offers a great stretch and wearing comfort! “
- Composition : 82% polyester, 18% elastan (spandex);
Care & laundry
The manufacturer recommends : Handwash only (turn left), do not tumble dry and do not iron.
New items should be handwashed separately to prevent color bleaching.
This swimsuit is an import from Japan and can therefore only be offered in Japanese sizes. Please note that Japanese sizes are much smaller than European or American sizes. Therefore, carefully take measure before buying and compare your data with those of the size chart.
Pharfaite uses nearly the same size charts as Asics, Arena and Mizuno. Pharfaite uses instead of O and XO : XL and XXL.
Take measurement horizontally at the fullest part of your bust line.
Measure horizontally around the narrowest part of your waistline.
Hips / cheeks
Measure horizontally around the fullest part of your cheeks / buttocks.
Measure vertically once around your upper body. Go with the measure tape from the highest point of your shoulder through the crotch and back to the shoulder.
Accessoires like stockings, socks or shoes that might be shown on product photos are not part of the ordered item.