OCEANLINE neoprene swimsuit – different styles
Sale of the remaining stock!
Absolutely last chance to get one of the classics made of real neoprene!
OCEANLINE swimwear variations
- Atlantik )
String swimsuit with long front zipper, high leg cut, deep neckline, ringer back, made of 1mm smooth skin neoprene, lined inside, logo above leg cut left.
- Barbuda )
Swimsuit shortie with short sleeves; long back zipper with pulling strip, normal leg cut with covered bottom, made of 1mm smooth skin neoprene, lined inside, logo above leg cut left.
- Diva )
Long sleeve swimsuit with long front zipper, normal leg cut, covered bottom, high neck with small collar, made of 1,5mm softcell neoprene, lined inside, no logo.
- Layou Top )
Bikini top with front zipper (opens completely), with low neckline and ringer back, made of 1mm smooth skin neoprene, lined inside, logo on the back, centered.
- Layou Slip )
Bikini briefs with covered bottom, due to the cut this briefs can be worn by both men and women, made of 1mm smooth skin neoprene, lined inside, logo above leg cut left.
- Nica )
classic cut neoprene swimsuit with low back neckline, higher leg cut with covered bottom, made of 1mm softcell neoprene, lined inside, no logo.
- Paola )
Swimsuit with back zipper, low (normal) leg cut with covered bottom, back zipper with pulling strip, made of 1mm smooth skin neoprene, lined inside, no logo.
- Sonora )
Swimsuit shortie with short legs and long front zipper, high leg cut, deep neckline, ringer back, made of 1mm smooth skin neoprene, lined inside, logo above leg cut left.
- Victoria )
Swimsuit with long front zipper, low (normal) leg cut with covered bottom, backed zipper, made of 1mm smooth skin neoprene, lined inside, no logo.
- All swimsuits are laminated with black polyamide (nylon) inside.
- Partly with Oceanline logo in white (in different places, see product details and photos)
- Design and distribution : Germany / Production : Thailand.
- The suits were available in sizes : XS to 2XL (European sizes) – since these items are no longer manufactured, only what we have in stock is available. Please don´t ask about sold out sizes.
- Smooth skin neoprene
Smooth surface, matt glossy; 100% neoprene, inside: 100% polyamide (nylon).
- Softcell neoprene (Open Cell)
Soft, velvety surface, comparable to natural leather, not shiny; 100% neoprene, inside: 100% polyamide (nylon).
Care & laundry
Operation and care instructions for wetsuits
Dressing on the neoprene suit
- Open the zippers completely.
- Immediately before you slip into the suit with your arms and legs, you can use unscented talcum powder or water on the seals for the arms and legs to make it even easier to get into the suit. Before putting on, you must take off your wristwatch or jewelry items such as rings and bracelets, etc., so that the material – especially the cuffs – are not damaged. Also be careful with fingernails, they can also damage the material and cuffs.
- Let someone help you close the zipper, this way you will avoid damaging the suit or the zipper. The slider of the zipper must not bend to the pulling direction – this may lead to its destruction. For better operation, hold the zipper under tension at the bottom end with one hand.
- The wetsuit should now fit snugly. On land, the optimal wetsuit is almost uncomfortably tight, as any wiggle room would encourage water pockets and cause chafing.
Taking off the suit
- Open the zippers completely.
- However you take off your suit – make sure you don’t damage the cuffs.
- To remove the sleeves, do not fold the cuffs under any circumstances, but stretch them with one hand and then pull out the arm.
- The stripped suit now lies “pulled inside out” in front of you
- After use, rinse the suit in clean fresh water to remove salt, chlorine and other contaminants.
- Drying the suit should be done at moderate temperatures and using a (possibly special) wide hanger.
- Under no circumstances should the neoprene be exposed to strong sunlight and high heat, e.g. from radiators.
- Occasionally the suit can be washed by hand using a neoprene detergent. Attention: Water temperature max. 30 °C, Do not wash in a washing machine, spin dry or tumble dry!
Storage and transportation:
- Store the suit at moderate temperatures and in the dry, hanging on a wide hanger. This will prevent the appearance of pressure points and wrinkles.
- During transport, you can avoid the occurrence of pressure marks and wrinkles by not placing heavy objects on the suit. Pack your suit at the top of your bag – preferably in a rolled state (with a little padding in the middle, such as a rolled towel), this will also prevent wrinkles.
- For long optical pleasure: do not store or transport the suit folded!
This swimsuit is offered in European sizes – but the sizes are slightly smaller. Before buying, compare your measurements with those in the size chart.
Take measurement horizontally at the fullest part of your bust line.
Measure horizontally around the narrowest part of your waistline.
Hips / cheeks
Measure horizontally around the fullest part of your cheeks / buttocks.
Accessoires like stockings, socks or shoes that might be shown on product photos are not part of the ordered item.