Authenticity of product reviews
Reviews on our website can only be submitted by customers with a registered user account and only for products that they have actually purchased from us. The rating function is therefore only activated after a purchase has been made.
Our filtering measures when submitting ratings:
- Double ratings for one and the same product are technically not possible with us. A user account can only rate a purchased product once, even if it has been ordered several times. However, an addendum to an assessment already given is possible.
- Exclusively manual review: We manually sift through and review every incoming rating. In doing so, we check the content of the assessment for logical contradictions and other conspicuous features, among other things.
There is no stricter filtering of negative ratings or preference for positive ratings. As long as an evaluation meets the criteria, it will be published equally regardless of whether it is formulated favourably, critically or even pejoratively.
Rating policy : We are very pleased if you would like to rate our products. In order for your evaluation to be published, we ask you to observe the following guidelines when submitting your evaluation:
- The evaluation may of course contain your opinion and, if applicable, criticism. Any form of discrimination and insults, on the other hand, will not be tolerated.
- It is not allowed to leave advertisements for other products in reviews.
- We do not allow reviews from so-called product testers. They must not have received any financial consideration from third parties for the valuation.
- Reviews must be based on their experience with the product and be truthful. Any form of untrue allegations and attempts at manipulation will not be tolerated.
- In the event of violations of our rating policy, we reserve the right to temporarily or permanently block user accounts as well as ratings submitted by these users.
The legal informations for product ratings (omnibus procedure) was gratefully taken over from RA-Plutte.de.