Pharfaite´s current product range. This product will be restocked till end of 2023. Sold out colors and sizes are not available for preorders atm.
PHARFAITE SGS/Fit “racer” swimsuit |PF646| with T-Back
Twocolored swimsuit made of the new SGS/FIT wetlook fabric – Japan Import
- two-colored design, x-back in contrast color
- new SGS/FIT (Super Glare Skin / Fit) wetlook material
- X-back cut with open back without zipper.
- ARROW Cut, low raise bottom in V-form (backside).
- T-Back, thong
- This suit is inlined in bust and crotch area
- PHARFAITE logo, mid overbust
- Original-Import from JAPAN
- Available in following main colors (front) : babyblue, black, navy, pink, white, wine
- Available in following sizes : (S,) M, L, XL, XXL
- Main color : babyblue / contrast color : pink
- Main color : navy / contrast color : white
- Main color : pink / contrast color : white
- Main color :black / contrast color : white
- Main color : wine red / contrast color : light grey
- Main color : white / contrast color : navy
- The new SGS/Fit (Super Glare Skin / Fit) fabric has a very nice wetlook shine and better stretch characteristics. It is an update of the former SGS (Super Glare Skin) fabric, and as you guess from the new name : due to a better stretc level, it has a better fit and provides more comfort.
“It is an unique fabric that is developed by us in collaboration with a textile manufacturer. It has been further improved over time and ultimately led to a material that has a beautiful shine while it also offers a great stretch and wearing comfort! “
- Composition : 82% polyester, 18% elastan (spandex);
If you wanna learn more about Pharfaite – please follow this link to your web blog entries at : Blog.Cultulu.comto our blog
Care & laundry
The manufacturer recommends : Handwash only (turn left), do not tumble dry and do not iron.
New items should be handwashed separately to prevent color bleaching.
This swimsuit is an import from Japan and can therefore only be offered in Japanese sizes. Please note that Japanese sizes are much smaller than European or American sizes. Therefore, carefully take measure before buying and compare your data with those of the size chart.
Pharfaite uses nearly the same size charts as Asics, Arena and Mizuno. Pharfaite uses instead of O and XO : XL and XXL.
Take measurement horizontally at the fullest part of your bust line.
Measure horizontally around the narrowest part of your waistline.
Hips / cheeks
Measure horizontally around the fullest part of your cheeks / buttocks.
Accessoires like stockings, socks or shoes that might be shown on product photos are not part of the ordered item.