PHARFAITE ★ High Neck ★ thong swimsuit with binders |PF701|
Swimsuit in WET GLOSS finish – ‘Retro‘-design of the first ‘Pharfaite-Binder‘-series – Japan Import
from Pharfaite’s current product range – expected to be in post-production until the end of 2024.
Pharfaite PF701 wetlook string swimsuit - product informations:
- unicolored design;
- Wet Gloss wetlook-material with a matt silky sheen;
- Pharfaite-Original-„Binder“-design, straps at shoulders and hips;
- High Neck cut (waterpolo), with covered backside;
- extra-long zipper for comfortable dressing;
- raised leg cut – for beautifully accentuated hips and a great bottom;
- string (thong).
- This suit is unlined in bust and crotch area
- PHARFAITE logo, mid overbust
- Original import from Japan.
- Available in following colors : ash-navy, deep-navy, black, petrol, red, white
- Available in following sizes : M, L, XL, XXL
- The WET GLOSS material has a very nice silky sheen (which is not quite as pronounced as the SGS material, for example) and also has considerable stretch, like all of Pharfaite’s current wet look materials.
- Composition : 82% polyester, 18% elastan (spandex);
If you wanna learn more about Pharfaite – please follow this link to your web blog entries at : Blog.Cultulu.comto our blog
Care & laundry
The manufacturer recommends : Handwash only (turn left), do not tumble dry and do not iron.
New items should be handwashed separately to prevent color bleaching.
This swimsuit is an import from Japan and can therefore only be offered in Japanese sizes. Please note that Japanese sizes are much smaller than European or American sizes. Therefore, carefully take measure before buying and compare your data with those of the size chart.
Pharfaite uses nearly the same size charts as Asics, Arena and Mizuno. Pharfaite uses instead of O and XO : XL and XXL.
Take measurement horizontally at the fullest part of your bust line.
Measure horizontally around the narrowest part of your waistline.
Hips / cheeks
Measure horizontally around the fullest part of your cheeks / buttocks.
Measure vertically once around your upper body. To do this, go with the measure tape from the highest point of the shoulder through the crotch.
Accessoires like stockings, socks or shoes that might be shown on product photos are not part of the ordered item.
There are no reviews yet.