REALISE metallic frontzipper swimsuit |N-996-HL| “HAIRLINE rubberized”
2020s “Shiny Rubber” Realise series : extraordinary METALLIC finish with a fine hairline structured surface.
Metallic rubberized 2Way frontzipper swimsuit | onepiece | leotard | hydrasuit in Realise´s athletic waterpolo-cut, high neck with small collar, closed back, normal legs and covered cheeks (Realise N-cut).
99X-HL rubberized swimwear is the current “shiny rubber” | “Japan Rubber” series from 2020. It is a unique and extraordinary masterpiece of material engineering by REALISE: Metallic Hairline Rubber Processing! Available in three metallic colors and with a new stylish and futuristic logo.
- This swimsuit is completely lined with textile inside and is opaque in all colors (even when wet). As unusual and extraordinary as the surface of these suits is, in this series even the lamination on the inside with gorgeous neon colors looks impressive.
- Logo printed above leg entry on the right side.
- Designed and manufactured in JAPAN
- Available in following color options :
– champagner gold : light gold, metallic / inner linings : pink
– brushed silver: light silver, metallic / inner linings : orange
– black : dark grey, anthrazite metallic / inner linings : green
- Available in following sizes : 1L, 2L, 3L, 4L, 5L
rubberized “Hairline Metallic” Japan ENAMEL
That´s what REALISE says about this new creation :
It is a completely newly developed, lavalized (coated) fabric that is so new and unique that it had to be invented through a long process of try & error especially for this series. This was necessary in order to achieve the elasticity, texture, color and finish required for this swimsuits.
Our commitment was not limited to the unusual, metallic surface, because in contrast to comparable materials, we have achieved considerable elasticity for an awesome look.
Experience the sexyness and coolness of wearing metal. Visually as if cast in the form of a swimsuit, which combines the touch of a machine with the natural curves of the female body.
Material composition :
- Surface : 100% polyurethane
- Inner linings : 85% polyester, 15% polyurethane
The stretch level is 2.5 out of 5 stars: medium elastic
However, the suits are quite small for REALISE standards. You should by these garments one size up in general.
The manufacturer recommends : Handwash only (turn left), do not tumble dry, do not iron and dry in shade.
New items should be handwashed separately to prevent color bleaching.
This swimsuit is produced in Japanese sizes only. We have translated this sizes to European sizes and created an detailed size chart. Please notice that our garment sizes are just meant for an approximately information. Please take your exact measurements before you order and compare with this size chart.
Take measurement horizontally at the fullest part of your bust line.
Measure horizontally around the narrowest part of your waistline.
Hips / cheeks
Measure horizontally around the fullest part of your cheeks / buttocks.
Measure vertically once around your upper body. To do this, go with the measure tape from the highest point of the shoulder through the crotch.
Accessoires like stockings, socks or shoes that might be shown on product photos are not part of the ordered item.
There are no reviews yet.