PHARFAITE SGS -NEO- waterpolo swimsuit with thong |PF645|
new “NEO” cut – high gloss SGS wetlook finish – Japan import
- SGS/Fit (Super Glare Skin) wetlook-surface, update with enhanced stretch level
- new NEO cut, for an enhanced fitting at waist and bust
- high neck in waterpolo cut
- narrow back cut at shoulders (ringer style), covered back, with zipper
- zipper in contrast color
- high leg cut
- T-back, thong
Pharfaite : “The NEO design has unique seam lines, developed specifically for the chest and waist.
Although it is a swimsuit design, the new cut ensures that the female curves can be shown off even better. Firstly, the suit now fits better at the waist, making it look slimmer, and the indicated cups ensure that the chest is no longer pressed flat by the fabric.
It is a high neck design with small collar. The back is cut narrow, so that the suit also makes a slim figure at the back.
In addition, the back zipper is set off in a stylish contrasting color.”
Following photos show swimsuits in the NEO design – the first suit (worn by Biru O.) is style PF645 without binders (straps), all other photos show style PF608 and PF624
If you wann learn more about Pharfaite, there are already some blog entrys available at :
- This suit is inlined in bust and crotch area
- PHARFAITE logo, mid overbust
- Original-Import from JAPAN
- Available in following colors navy, pink, babyblue, black, silver, wine, white
- Available sizes : S, M, L, XL, XXL
- The SGS (Super Glare Skin) material has a very nice shine and also a very considerable stretch level.
That´s what Pharfaite says about:
“It is an unique fabric that is developed by us in collaboration with a textile manufacturer. It has been further improved over time and ultimately led to a material that has a beautiful shine while it also offers a great stretch and wearing comfort! “
- Composition : 82% polyester, 18% elastan (spandex);
Care & laundry
The manufacturer recommends : Handwash only (turn left), do not tumble dry and do not iron.
New items should be handwashed separately to prevent color bleaching.
This swimsuit is an import from Japan and can therefore only be offered in Japanese sizes. Please note that Japanese sizes are much smaller than European or American sizes. Therefore, carefully take measure before buying and compare your data with those of the size chart.
Pharfaite uses nearly the same size charts as Asics, Arena and Mizuno. Pharfaite uses instead of O and XO : XL and XXL.
Take measurement horizontally at the fullest part of your bust line.
Measure horizontally around the narrowest part of your waistline.
Hips / cheeks
Measure horizontally around the fullest part of your cheeks / buttocks.
Accessoires like stockings, socks or shoes that might be shown on product photos are not part of the ordered item.