ARENA competition swimsuit |ARN1021W|
with FINA mark – made of the new AQUA XTREME performance material
Dieser Artikel wird in Japan leider nicht mehr produziert und kann daher auch nicht mehr vorbestellt werden – es ist nur noch das verfügbar, was bei uns auf Lager ist.
- unicolor or twocolored design. twocolored design with contrast seams.
- ARENA racer back cut (X-back, sports-back) with open back.
- high leg cut and covered cheeks/buttom.
- Manufacturer’s specifications: Competition swimwear for women with a higher fit and improved athletic functionality through more freedom of movement.
- This swimsuit is unlined in the chest area – but has a inner lining in the crotch. The suit is prepared for the attachment of swimsuit bras.
- ARENA oogo (only typo), overbust middle.
- Competition FINA approval mark on the left butt cheek. Mark recognized by the International Swimming Federation (FINA): Competitive swimwear for swimming competitions and games.
- Original import from Japan.
- Available in following main colors : blue, black, navy.
- Available sizes : S, M, L, O (XL), XO (XXL)
Product color options
This swimsuit is available in following color options:
- black | BKBK – main color: black | seam color: black | logo color: white
- black-blue | BKBU – main color: black | seam color: blue | logo color: white
- black-pink | BKPK – main color: black | seam color: blue | logo color: white
- black-yellow | BKYL – main color: black | seam color: yellow | logo color: white
- black-red | BKRD – main color: black | seam color: red | logo color: white
- blue-white | DBSV – main color: blue | seam color: white | logo color: white
- navy-blue | NVBU – main color: navy | seam color: blue | logo color: white
AQUA XTREME is a high quality competition material. It was improved in stretching and fitting characteristics – compared to the X-PHYTHON 2.
The Aqua Xtreme is made of 27% polyurethane, which improves the stretch-compression and perfectly wraps around the body in a horizontal direction. The longitudinal compression was also increased by 5%. So the swimsuit fits securely and tightly to the body.
Composition: 73% polyester, 27% polyurethane
Care & laundry
The manufacturer recommends : Handwash only (turn left), do not tumble dry and do not iron.
New items should be handwashed separately to prevent color bleaching.
This swimsuit is an import from Japan and can therefore only be offered in Japanese sizes. Please note that Japanese sizes are much smaller than European or American sizes. Therefore, carefully take measure before buying and compare your data with those of the size chart.
ASICS, Arena and Mizuno use approximately the same size charts, so we have led them together for simplicity.
Take measurement horizontally at the fullest part of your bust line.
Measure horizontally around the narrowest part of your waistline.
Hips / cheeks
Measure horizontally around the fullest part of your cheeks / buttocks.
Accessoires like stockings, socks or shoes that might be shown on product photos are not part of the ordered item.